Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July

Wishing you a fun and crafty holiday weekend! In the spirit of July 4th, I put together a patriotic card ....


First, I took a piece of cardboard and ripped off the top layer in parts. After painting it with Adirondack paint dabbers I used a Crafter's Workshop stencil to add the light blue paint.

Once the paint was dry, it was on to foil! I used the Best Glue Ever to lightly trace the edges of my stenciled image, then applied gold foil.

I used the Best Glue Ever to attach everything in this layout -- paper to chipboard, paper to cardboard, metal to paper and a plastic star to the metal. I love using this glue because you only need a few small dots to hold everything!

Have a great holiday and watch a few fireworks for me!

- Deborah

3 comments:

  1. Love this card, it's simply fabulous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that..just a great and stunning work !!!
    kisses and huges from Brazil
    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you found texture by revealing the innards of the corrugated cardboard. Best Glue Ever just goes on every darn thing!

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your ideas, questions, feedback.