Friday, July 1, 2011

Dimensional Layouts

Cynthia has a gorgeous layout to share with us today! It's full of lots and lots of layers - very dimensional! Cynthia used paper, cardboard, fabric flowers, fabric, and more. She used the Best Glue Ever to adhere everything, too. This glue is strong!

Double-click on the layout to open into a larger version of the photo - you'll love it!

I made this flower with a bath box soap and I used the ribbon... I use the Best Glue for help me glue the flower !!!!


I used the Best Glue Ever to pick up all the white flowers in the paper.

I made so many layers with using my fantastic glue.... and I write journaling!!!!

2 comments:

  1. WOW!!! Your layout is simply beautiful :):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Stacy....you always so nice ...
    Kisses and huges from Brazil
    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your ideas, questions, feedback.