Monday, June 13, 2011

Yes!

When I was putting together the layout I posted last Friday, I decided to add a stamped, glittered border after I had adhered all my paper. So, I took a piece of paper I didn’t need (an email I had printed, actually) and used it to cover up the areas of the layout that I didn’t want stamped. Before I added the glitter to my layout, I also did a test-stamp on another part of the email to see if I liked the glitter color. Here’s a close-up of my glittered border from my original layout:

I was left with an email and a row of slightly overlapped, glue-stamped suns. Well, this was too good to just throw away. So I decided to try something different. I grabbed a couple of colors of Ranger’s Perfect Pearls and brushed them over the stamped images. And it turned out really, really cool. When you stamp an image with ink and brush on Perfect Pearls, it’s still a flat image, but with a shine. However, brushing Perfect Pearls over an imaged stamped with the Best Glue Ever gives it a bit of dimension – it has texture!

And here’s what I did with that paper:

Thanks for stopping by!

- Deborah

1 comment:

  1. I just love the texture...look amazing!!!
    Great job at all !!!
    Kisses and huges from Brazil
    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your ideas, questions, feedback.