Friday, June 17, 2011

Faith Card


Today I’d like to show you how the Best Glue Ever can adhere ribbon easily on paper. See the ribbon flower on my card? I made a HUGE round of glue to accomplish this. So excited that a liquid glue can do this.


Since I need to give the glue time to become opaque, I made that first by spreading the glue in a thin round circle on my non-stick craft sheet. While that became opaque, I worked on a couple of unfinished projects.


As the glue became opaque, the edges were thin so I made an edge for easy pick up after I created the flower. The round measured approximately 1 ½“ . After twisting around and around, it turned out really well…if I do say so myself! LOL!! Next time, I think I’ll do the glue round on a punched out paper circle. The glue was so sticky – as it should be!


After die-cutting everything and adhering pieces on the card front, I needed to adhere the ribbon so I took my Best Glue Ever and made a line. I wasn’t sure which way to do this – a very thin line or dots so I did both just to see which was better for me. I let it dry a little and after it was close to opaque which didn’t take long, I placed the ribbon on top. Which did I like better? The thin line. You can hardly tell it’s there. Then I added the rest of the embellishment as shown.


A second look at the finished card. If you have any questions about the Best Glue Ever, please take a look at the FAQ section and view the videos on this wonderful product. Then come join us on FaceBook.

Thank you for stopping by!
MargieH

Supplies Cardstock: Core’dinations; Patterned Paper: TaDa Creative Studios; Ink: Clearsnap; Bingo Card: Jenni Bowlin; Pins: Maya Road; Dies: Spellbinders; Ribbons: K&Co.; Adhesive: ScraPerfect (Best Glue Ever)

2 comments:

  1. I just love the flower tutorial !!!
    Thanks for sharing!!!
    Kisses and huges from Brazil
    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card, and that flower is so yummy!!!!

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your ideas, questions, feedback.