Thursday, June 9, 2011

Thank You Card Using 3-D Glue Spots

Before starting my project, I wanted to make glue rounds BUT I wanted them dimensional. To accomplish this, I squeeze a drop of glue enough to make a peak and a little thicker on my nonstick craft sheet. I created six rounds and left them to dry overnight.

When they became opaque, I squeeze another drop on top of each to create my 3-D rounds.

To create the card front, I cut/embossed Grand Squares in two different sizes. Afterwards, I cut the Stars Five die template in the center of the blue cardstock. I sanded the edges of each square to highlight the embossing. Using the Best Glue Ever, I dotted different areas of the blue cardstock. You don’t need much to get good coverage.

After I stamped the sentiment on white cardstock, I centered a smaller Stars Five die template and cut/embossed. Then I finished by edging with blue ink. Next, I placed the glue rounds made with Best Glue Ever on each point of the inked star and assembled as shown.

Love that I can make glue rounds with the Best Ever Glue. Make them ahead of time for future use on your leftover non-stick liner paper – go green without effort. Imagine all the endless uses of the Best Glue Ever! Thanks for stopping by! Check out this video on making homemade adhesive spots like Glue DotsTM.

Supplies: Cardstock: Core’dinations; Patterned Paper: TaDa Creative Studios; Stamp: Lawn Fawn; Ink: Ranger & Stampin Up; Glitter: Ranger; Tool: Tsukineko; Dies: Spellbinders; Adhesive: Best Glue Ever (ScraPerfect); Other: white cardstock, brads

1 comment:

  1. This is so great....I love evrything you did in here....wonderful way to use this products!!!!
    Kisses and huges from Brazil
    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your ideas, questions, feedback.