We’re looking for talented and creative individuals to help us show off our products. Our magically perfect craft tools help you get better results with any project.
Are you a stamper, scrapbooker, cardmaker, mixed media artist and/or an altered artist? Do you love to create?
Can you take great photos of your work and write easy to follow instructions? We’re looking for you!
To apply, please email us the following:
- A short bio. Tell us about yourself! We’d like to know how you’d define your style, what kind of projects
you create, if you have been a part of a design team before, and if you’ve been published.
- Why you’d like to be a part of our team.
- A link to your blog.
- A link to a gallery with your work.
- Attach 3 of your best projects – any kind. Please keep the file size under 150K. Please describe any
special techniques you used to create them.
- Any ideas you have for events or activities which will help promote ScraPerfect products.
- Create 2 – 3 projects each month.
- A tutorial to go along with one of your projects.
- Regular project submissions to magazines for publication.
- Participation in blog hops, or other design team-type activities.
- Promote ScraPerfect products via your personal blog and message boards you frequent, including contests/giveaways on your blog (we’d supply the prizes).
- Post your work in online galleries, such as Scrapbook.com, TwoPeas, Splitcoaststampers, etc.
- Occasional special projects for trade shows, etc.
In return, DT members will be provided with free product and an opportunity for compensation for publications. We’ll also promote you on our blog and website.
Applications must be emailed to email@example.com by midnight PST on Sunday, May 8th. We’ll announce
our new team by June 1st. Design team members will serve a twelve-month term starting June 1, 2011.
Good luck and we look forward to seeing your applications!