Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Dimensional Cards


Here are some cards using vintage magazine paper - ads for a book catalog - and stamped images from Just Rite cling stamps.

I inked edges with pigment inks and highlighted some of the stamping with Smooch glossy accents. The words are from pack of "Destiny Cards" I've had for years and never used.


 I placed Dew Drops with the Embellie Gellie, which I also used to help place the small cut outs and buttons. I created dimension with craft foam and Eco Boards.

Of course the glue throughout was Best Glue Ever, and I cleaned up my stamps with Best Cleaner Ever and a clean AccuWipe paper towel.

 - Robyn

Additional Supplies: cards - Recollections, patterned papers - K&Co and Colorbok

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to read your ideas, questions, feedback.